POSTED: Thursday January 31st 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Eye-Draft - You're On The Clock!
Created by a former NFL GM (Denver Broncos)with 16 years of NFL Draft Expertise and a US Army Defense Contractor with 15 years of System Analysis Expertise Eye-Scout,LLC brings to you the ULTIMATE NFL GM EXPERIENCE!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Created by a former NFL General Manager with 16 years of NFL Draft Expertise!
From the makers of Eye-Scout - The 2013 Eye-Draft
Get ready for something completely different!
This isn't your same old FANTASY routine or misguided MOCK DRAFT.
This is the REAL DEAL. Welcome to Eye-Draft. http://eye-draft.com
Pro Football's annual selection process has become the season outside of the season.
In fact there is no "off season" with College All-Star games, The Combine, Pro Days and the detailed coverage and expert speculation of who your team will take when they're put ON THE CLOCK.
Here's your chance to put your college football talent evaluation skills to the test and upgrade your team the exact same way General Managers do across the League.
** Pick by pick, round by round - Eye-Draft will change the way you look at Pro Football Management **
Here's how it works:
• Register your email address at http://eye-draft.com
• Enter to GM your favorite team or any number of teams.
• No single person can represent more than one Club per draft, but multiple drafts will be conducted. Select one team or try to manage all 32 over 32 different Drafts!
• Evaluate the College Players through your own trusted scouting sources in the media, online, or in person.
• Build your draft board and formulate your strategies in preparation of being ON THE CLOCK.
• Eye-Draft will use the identical rules, time constraints, and selection sequence that the PROS use at the start of the official Draft. Then you'll be able to make trades up to grab that franchise quarterback, or fall back to leverage even more talent. You can accumulate numerous picks or zero in on just a few. It's all up to you!
• Winners will be determined by who comes closest to the ACTUAL selections (Round and Player) of the teams they represent.
** THIS YEAR'S GRAND CHAMPION WILL WIN 2 TICKETS TO THE 2014 SUPER BOWL IN NEW YORK **
Take your knowledge of evaluating college football talent and your passion for the Draft to a whole different level. Why be told who your team should take, when you can show them how it's done!
Eye-Draft - You're ON THE CLOCK!
Company Information and Contact:
Hampton Cove, AL
Ownership: Former Denver Bronco's GM Ted Sundquist and US Army Defense Contractor Steven Burkett
# # #
Name: Steven Burkett
Organization: Eye-Scout, LLC
Please refer all questions to the company listed above issuing the press release. SFC will not be able to assist you with any inquiries and disclaims any content in these press releases.